Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adventures on Mars and in Genealogy














Much has happened as of late. I finished up with finals and went to the NGS (National Genealogical Society) conference in Cincinnati, Ohio. I learned how to spell Cincinnati and that it has 88 counties. Learned what a thorn was in old English. Ate good food and met lots of fun people while I was there. I got rid of a few things and moved into a new place with high ceilings and lots of quirks. Found some new LPs. Sent off friends and welcomed some back. I picked up twenty more hours of work for the summer. I'm on book 2 of the Barsoom series and have delighted in journeying to far away planets with the Virginian who doesn't know the meaning of the word impossible. And today I vanquished the gym for the first time in weeks. And to make it a perfect moment, I'm writing to you whilst listening to the Pumpkins' Adore album- its narrated many a moments in my life. Talk to you soon.

No comments: